iCalamus v 1.12
Föregående | Nästa
|DTP till Mac OS X.
||(31 Oct 2014 | 18922)
- Nytt: Memory management enhancements for images and shadows, which cause e.g. faster document loading and less RAM usage on print.
- Fix: : Deleted images are no longer saved in the document.
- Fix: : iPhoto images are also found when they are not placed in the default path ~/Images.
- Fix: : After data have been merged into the document from the clipboard, the document view no longer switches to the page center but stays as set before.
- Fix: : EPS files with Mac OS X identifier 'EPSF' can be placed and imported again.
- Fix: : Documents from iCalamus versions older than iCalamus v1.10 could not be saved in iCalamus v1.11.
- Fix: : Error in Frame Inspector initialization fixed which could cause that options in the Frame Inspector subgroups could not be selected.
- Fix: : Page Number text fields didn't work due to a bug in Mac OS X Leopard.
- Fix: : Data transfer from »Art Text« via LinkBack no longer crashes iCalamus.
- Nytt: New 'Quick start' chapter in the manual explains: How to create a black background in photo books.
- Nytt: , : A progress bar visualizes loading and saving of large documents.
- Fix: Several menu items have been adjusted to used standards, e.g. by TextEdit (German version).
- Fix: Redraw bug under Leopard on tools usage fixed.
- Fix: Quotation marks and ellipsis formatting fit to typographical criteria (German version).